Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Want a souvenier?


Scott's friend Lesley came to visit us...and we brought her to our (cross our fingers & our toes) soon to be home! She loved it, and was a bit scared at the same time I think...but was fascinated with the wallpaper...of which there are layers and layers and layers of in the old part of the house. (Since 1890 a few layers had been added-yikes!)

So Lesley being a self proclaimed "paper & vintage lover" took home a few very dusty and fragile pieces of loose wallpaper we all had fun stripping off! (this will of course JUST be the beginning of stripping wallpaper!) lol!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm immortalized on your blog and in your house (in an indirect kind of way)! I love those wallpaper layers... I still have them safely tucked away, awaiting a stellar project. I will keep you posted once I put them to use.

    In the meantime, I wanted to offer to be your French consultant if/when the need arises. For example, whenever you have any other souvenirs for me. :)

    ReplyDelete