Sunday, September 26, 2010

Scrape, Scrape, Scrape all day long....Scrape, Scrape, Scrape while I sing this song...


After enjoying a nice bit of fresh air this morning at the Laudholm Farm fundraising run/walk...I donned the respirator, safety glasses, kerchief and grubby clothes I have grown used to ...and set to work.

Scott was finishing up his last open day of the season at The Scoop Deck...he's not too excited to be done, as you can all imagine!  (once he starts his labor at #64 he may be wishing he was scooping 'scream again!)  :)-

I managed to scrape and prep all the ceilings upstairs...proving to be a MUCH easier chore than downstairs! (Thank you to the ceiling fairy!)
& found some more wallpaper to steam/strip,....'cause I was missing that by now! NOT!!  But, we had removed a closet in a bedroom, and a wall I thought was getting torn down, is staying up....so a stripping I ah went!

At the end of the day, the upstairs is complete, and ready for our plasterer to do his thing! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment