Saturday, September 25, 2010

Water Boarding

So I came to a few cconclusions around hour 6 of scraping peeling lead paint of ceiling #1...

1st: The government should get rid of water boarding (for obvious reasons), and utilize scraping paint off ceilings, (slow, monotonous work that would cause anyone to confess or go crazy...)

2nd: Working "on your house" in this manner is a very quick way to get "intimate" with your property in a way most homeowners never do...I will know the cracks and crevices, the intimate character of the house like a steamy romance!

3rd: (no offense intended), But its no wonder to me why painters and plasters tend to drink a bit much...this kind of "neck breaking" work would do that to ANYONE!

2 days...8 hours of labor later...1 ceiling is done...(the good news is, I "believe" this is the worst of all the ceilings...(God I hope!!)
It doesn't look better....but trust me, it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment