Thursday, June 2, 2011

What's that you say....a closing day?


To all of you, who have been privy to the painstakingly long process of getting ourselves "officially financed"...or I should say, getting "#64 officially financed" as she turned into being the problem child....it's official, we have a date and a time to close, all conditions & terms in our favor.

I continue to just say to myself and others aloud, "I cannot believe we are really closing"....it seems surreal as it has gone on so long.  I am realizing I was not sure it was ever actually going to happen!

Perhaps I will share the details of the "behind the scenes struggle" in future posts, but for today, I just want to celebrate!

Next Wednesday at 3pm, we will be able to pay our very kind and patient private lender back in full, and hold our heads high that the project was indeed a smart move, and equity is aplenty, and a beautiful house, (& soon to be yard) is ours to live & to love for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment