Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bare feet

There are people all over this airport w/ out shoes on, (which is common place in NZ) (are you cringing Dad?!)
Scott says he hopes they're destination isn't anywhere cold.. I told him I hope it was no where civilized!!!
Scott loving to be barefoot as well paid the price yesterday, when he got stung by a bee in the bottom of his bare foot while walking across the grass! ( he is mildly allergic...although not quite willing to admit it!) I finally got to use that well prepared first aid kit I packed & he survived after a few hrs of pain, numbness & swelling... ( no trip to hospital - Thank Goodness!!)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Good grief!!! I just told Ty, "Uh-oh, Scotty got stung by a bee on the bottom of his foot," and he said, "He's allergic, right?" HOW DOES HE KNOW THIS?! I swear he and Scotty are having an affair.

    Anyway, I hope my brothair's little tootsie is OK.
    :)

    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete