Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hilti. Outperform. Outlast. Knock out teeth!

Scott was called in to help with drilling a  hole through the new foundation for our lovely sewer pipe we decided to replace due to its age...using the ever powerful "Hilti" drill, (we've now rented this tool twice from Taylor Rental in Biddeford, although they are nice, I'm thinking of buying my own and renting one out! Please don't make me go get that darn thing again!) Scott survived the drilling, however it took about 45 minutes to get thru 8" of cement, and involved a sledge hammer, and the Hilti spinning around and kicking back giving Scott a heck of a war mark on his face! (his teeth are all intact-thank goodness!)
Once I saw the event in action, I soon understood why Dad told me I was NOT doing it, and a strong boy must! (this time I DID agree, thank you!)


Ah yes, scooping ice cream really wasn't that bad was it? (We all agreed no one should use this tool 8hrs a day- you'd go crazy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment