Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Don't you think it looks like a giant pumpkin?"

Painting on the new part of our house began at 7 am yesterday...although you could barely see in the house as it was an overcast morning, and we now have only wires instead of light fixtures...
Bill Benwell & his crew (of NH) set to work...



I stopped back to check over everything and loved it!  I'm not sure what I loved more, the fact there WAS paint on the walls...or that the colors all looked awesome!  I guess my plasterer (whom I'll hold my opinion on until the project is thru) made the hilarious (although he was dead serious) comment to me, "do you like this now that it's all over the place, it kinda looks like a giant pumpkin!"
OMG....go back & GET TO WORK! 




door on left will be walk thru pantry with upper & lower white cabinets.
doorway on right will be entry...



I actually love it all, and was most worried about the "jalepeno pepper" green bathroom, but it looks perfect.
 


This all brings me back to my house rules I made a bit ago:
Rule #7 This is our home & no one else's when "they" walk away we need to still "love" it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment