Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today we are celebrating Sadie's 10th birthday & Scott's well not quite '10th birthday'...!
Sadie began with a bit of lounging around in her exclusive custom designed party hat:


We began our celebrating last night with a fun dinner party with friends, Randy & Kristen. 
(much to Scott's chagrin Sadie sure enjoyed her BIG piece of carrot cake! YUM!)



all that was left....guess she liked it! (I tried to convince Scott that carrots were good for her....my Grandpa used to tell me they were good for my eyesight...& Sadie's old, so she needs all the help she can get!)



I'm assuming this is what happens when people don't have children....they're crazy about their dogs I guess!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sadie!!! Tell Mom and Dad I've been enjoying their house re-do adventure SO MUCH! They are doing a GREAT job!
    XO

    ReplyDelete