Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the details....

It's funny, since we've been in the house, the projects are smaller, and, so much less to create a post about. I hardly find scrubbing the baseboard radiators to remove the plaster mess left behind, or trying to find in the barn (a.k.a wood workshop/salvage storage) the pieces of radiator gone MIA a fascinating blog post! :)
However, these are the details we are down to, and the ones making an amazing difference to having the house feel "finished". (but do not expect a "before & after" series of this event!) lol!

I did finally tackle 1 of our 2 closets...that being it was storing our paint/tools, shop vac, etc....we had hid in it, time has come to make it into a clothes closet, so emptied it got, and painting began....our clothes are temporarily in the guest room hanging everywhere....I said my mother would call this a "gyp joint"!! (no offense to the gypsys out there, this is an term I grew up hearing and until I said it out loud to Scott yesterday I never thought of its orgin!) 

We're taking a break today to for a bit of fun & food & education to head up to Portland with Doug to the Maine Restaurant & Lodging Expo should be fun!  Doug promises we can "eat our way thru the expo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment