Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A washing we will do!

I am currently drying my second load of laundry!  We FINALLY got our dryer vented today! EVERY appliance now works in the house! YAY! The electrician is completely done!  What an awesome thing for all of us to celebrate!

Here's Frannie trying to help! (I did ask her what she was going to help with this morning...while we were discussing the day.) First, she helped with excavation as she dug a hole while tied up outside...then she helped with laundry!




My Nana is really good at laundry, I think it's in the genes!  First you have to sort it.....(& chew it!)


This time I'm just looking for the ice cube you gave me to play with...I put it in here SOMEWHERE?!

& proof that a $1.20 new toy & a big sister can keep me busy for AGES!

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! Enjoy her NOW... while she's still a baby! It goes fast, more so for puppies!

    ReplyDelete