Sunday, March 11, 2012

Escape....

so we are here in NZ... safely!! It was a long flight for Scott, as he did not sleep much!!! Myself however, nice dinner (yes- on an airline!!! Including free beverages, app, entree of choice & dessert!!!) a clean blanket & pillow, 2 Dramamine, glass of red NZ wine & goodnight.
We took showers at the airport upon arrival ( free & clean) I love this place already!!!
We have exchanged our monies for awesome NZ dollar bills & Scott easily able to activate his old bank acct.


Their money is so much prettier than ours!! & in our favor...
I am about to attempt my first coffee experience, A " flat white" ( Scott warned me the coffee is very different here..) which is why we bought a camp coffee maker, but we are in the city of Auckland



waiting for our camper van to be ready & then our adventure truly begins!!


Proof already that a flat white is not an "American coffee".. I've got to figure this out!! :)

Time to pick our camper van






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Beach Rd,Auckland,New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment