Thursday, November 11, 2010

OMG! A Bath Vanity Has been purchased!

Yes, after hours and hours of unsatisfied searching we have settled on a bath vanity & even made the purchase just now!!

Stumbled upon this one Tues pm online, it's one that I love....and Scott, I think is just mostly happy I won't drag him around Portland looking at old dressers & carrying a tape measure with me everywhere!

Here's a link to view this winning vanity....comes w/ top, w/ sink has lots of storage, is 48" & has a bit of "furniture like character" & is made mostly of plywood & hardwood!  It's a winner folks!  FINALLY!

Click here to view: Bath vanity Pics


(I'm sure this all sounds foolish, but you have NO IDEA what a relief it is!)

ps. I know my father will be thrilled! (Dad, we even settled on the shower! amazing huh?!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on another goal achieved. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete