Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special 'light'. " ~Mary Dunbar

Well a bit of a change this week, things are moving along quite well....

Furnace is fixed.  We apparently have a new burner. Sure....whatever, when can we turn it ON!?

My wonderful electrician, Steve, from Lakeside Electric is busy at work.  He patiently worked with me yesterday and again today on laying out and customizing fixtures for our tricky cathedral ceiling space in the kitchen.  I have admired a seller's work on etsy.com for a while now and finally contacted her last night, she is going to create 4 custom fixtures with (MY FAVORITE!!!) milk glass schoolhouse shades!  Check her out if you have any interest Lamp Goods (side note: etsy.com is awesome & I believe its supporting the entrepreneur, and its as "local" as you can get a lot of times...) bonus, this seller, Jan of Lamp Goods is coincidentally from Maine!


Steve & my Dad working on the layout for the "rough electrical"...
Steve this is your "best side" right? As you requested! lol!


Don't tell Steve he's on the blog...he doesn't want a "picture" of himself....too bad Steve! 
Is that a computer? free Wi-fi here TG!? 
 Had a nice visit from Dick Sirois of Regency Real Estate has helped make this project happen....always nice to show off what you've made reality, THANK YOU Dick & nice to see you!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out LampGoods on Etsy. I am now obsessed with those vintage Ball jar fixtures!!! Mental note for a bajillion years from now when I can actually afford my own place...

    ReplyDelete