Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Side Note from the coop....

Just to inform all of you, Lady Madonna we have discovered is NOT the sole egg layer, but it is indeed, all our fav's, Little Ms.Buttercup!  The rest of ladies have not paid a bit of rent as Scott says....they better get a layin' or their eviction notice is going to be issued!!!


I have FINALLY had a few of Ms. Buttercup's eggs & they are delish, & SO fresh looking- check out these yolks and how high they stand!  Proof in the picture, you can tell a fresh egg!  I have to admit, I hesitated a bit at first 'cause it just seemed odd that I was going to eat this "thing" that was just inside one of my little chickens....?!  But after a week I got over it & now there's no turning back....(maybe there's hope for me to be a farmer after all!)


No comments:

Post a Comment